Food and other sensitivities can take a toll on our immune systems, leading to an array of symptoms including:
- Weight gain
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Arthritic type aches and pains
- Sinus congestion
- Headaches or migraines
- Fatigue or lethargy
- Inability to concentrate
- A sense of ‘just not feeling right’
- Dairy and gluten have been linked to insulin resistance and therefore the propensity to put on weight.
- Sugar and food additives have been linked to hyperactivity, ADHD and learning difficulties.
- Eliminating dairy and soy can often clear sinus congestion and persistent childhood ear infections.
- Avoiding foods in the nightshade family (e.g. potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, aubergines) may help with rheumatoid arthritis
Kinesiology testing can help to identify if food or product sensitivities could be behind your symptoms.
My test kit includes 150 samples of common foods, beverages and spices, as well as other common irritants such as house dust, fur, feathers and pollen. You are welcome to bring your own foods for testing, as well as products such as sun cream, body lotion, perfume and cosmetics.
How does it work?
It works using muscle response testing (the ability to hold a muscle against light pressure). There are no needles and it is a non invasive and painless technique. It is suitable for all age groups, including babies.