Self Esteem & Confidence
Our emotions, thoughts and beliefs can have a negative effect on our mental and physical health. Low self esteem, lack of confidence, fears, anxieties and phobias can all hold us back in our personal and work life.
When dealing with any health issue, kinesiologists look to see if there are any emotional factors, conscious or unconscious, that may be stopping the client from moving forward or getting well.
Muscle response testing can be used to reveal any hidden conflicts and inner negative beliefs that may unwittingly be sabotaging the positive changes a person wishes to make.
Kinesiology has a range of effective techniques aimed at:
- Working through self esteem and confidence issues
- Forgiving and releasing past anxieties/ issues about yourself and others
- Helping to address bad habits, e.g. the desire to overeat or smoke
- Setting goals and desired outcomes
- Overcoming phobias, e.g. public speaking
Emotional TraumaAn astonishing fact is that our cells can retain a memory of past emotional trauma. Physical symptoms, pain or anxiety manifesting now may well be the result of emotional trauma experienced years earlier. Kinesiology has many techniques to help release past trama, and the beauty is that clients do not even need to talk about or remember past events for them to be cleared.
I am a qualified Heartspeak practitioner. HeartSpeak is an amazing new healing and stress reduction tool developed by Dr Anne Jensen - DPhil (PhD) in Evidence-based Health Care, University of Oxford
It uses the premise that there are two parts to the mind: The Logical Mind and the Emotional Mind. Our Emotional Mind is often the seeker of ‘truth’ that is so often drowned by our Logical Mind. Yet being separated from our truth is one of the classic triggers of anxiety, depression and self-loathing.
HeartSpeak can be used for any stress related condition such as anxiousness, depressed mood, low self-esteem, not reaching your full potential, as well as physical symptoms such as chronic pain, skin rashes and digestive disorders.
- Fast – it typically takes only one or two sessions for clients to experience results
- Non threatening – There is no requirement to discuss past trauma or events, just to silently work through the feelings they evoke
- Fear-busting – HeartSpeak helps break old, fearful, futile patterns so healthier, more expansive ones can quickly emerge
The end result of a HeartSpeak session is usually a feeling of lightness, clarity, peace and ease - you feel distinctly different afterwards.
If any of the below apply you may benefit from a HeartSpeak session:
- Do you ever feel anxious or stuck?
- Unable to achieve change on an issue that has plagued you?
- Have you ever kept repeating the same mistakes?
- Do you feel there is a distance between the ‘real you' inside and the ‘you’ that’s on show to the world?
Please note the fees shown on the HeartSpeak website are for a session with Dr Anne Jensen, my fees are the same as for a kinesiology session.