I started training in kinesiology after it helped me with a chronic back problem that I had had for over 20 years. I had tried numerous therapies and kinesiology is the only one that has helped long term. I believe this is because it gets to the root of the problem, rather than just treating the symptoms, and because it uses the body's responses to understand exactly what is needed to restore health.
I am committed to helping people to regain their health and then support them on an ongoing basis to achieve enhanced physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Diploma in Systematic Kinesiology
- Nutritional Therapist Professional Diploma
- ITEC Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- ‘Lyme Disease, its Co-infections and the Immune System: protocols for the kinesiologist’
- Retained Primary/Primitive Reflexes
- Mercury & Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Digestive System, Function & Health
- Endocrine System, Hormones & Stress
- Emotional Stress & Trauma
- Cranial Faults & Cranial Nerves
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Bach Flower Essences
- Chakra Balancing
- Petersfield, Hampshire
- Haslemere, Surrey (from 1st May 2019)
Please see FAQ page for addresses, opening times and prices.
What my clients say about me"You have magic hands! Still no pain - even after walking down town with my backpack. How does this even work???? So glad it does and so glad to have met you Louise". Margaret R, Midhurst.
"I was skeptical about Kinesiology. After one session I had much less pain in my joints, and my posture was better. After the second session, I am walking more easily than I have for years, my digestion is improved and some irritating skin problems are clearing up! Bring on the next session!! Thank you :-)". Margaret T, Petersfield.
"I received a strong recommendation from a friend to go to Louise following double knee replacement operations and various joint pains, and my own doubts about whether the supplements I was taking were indeed appropriate for my anti-inflammatory needs. Louise identified supplements which were costing me money and giving no benefit and alternatives which, along with the work she did, have quickly reduced my pain levels after just two appointments. I would rate the service as 5 Star." Jonathan Calvert, Hindhead.